This contact form is for residents of the 7th Congressional District of North Carolina only. If you are not sure that I am your representative, or if you would like to find out who your Member of Congress is, please visit the Find Your Representative page.

There are separate web forms if you are requesting to have a flag flown over the Capitol or if you would like to request a tour.

If you need assistance with a personal case issue, please visit our casework page.